Varner & Brandt LLP continually seeks attorneys and legal staff who are team players dedicated to high-quality service in the legal and business industries, have a strong work ethic, are committed to the community and are also willing to have a little fun. We offer a great location in historic downtown Riverside and competitive salaries and benefits. We currently have the following positions open on our legal team:
Current Open Attorney Positions:
Transactional Attorney: Available opportunity in our Riverside office for a seasoned transactional attorney to join our highly successful corporate/real estate transactional team. Potential candidates must possess a strong background in transactional matters (at least 3 years of general business experience) and expertise in the following practice areas: mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts, real estate development. The following are requirements for this position:
- Prior transactional experience as a contracts attorney.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced culture.
- Must have initiative, be able to act decisively, work independently and exercise excellent and ethical judgment.
We always welcome inquiries from attorneys with a book of business looking to expand their practice and skills.
Submit all resumes to:
Kevin B. Varner, Director of Firm Development
Email: Kevin Varner
3750 University Avenue, Ste 610
Riverside, CA 92501