Labor & Employment Attorney
Available opportunity in our historic downtown Riverside office for a 3-10 year experienced attorney to join our Labor & Employment / Business Litigation team. Potential candidates must possess a strong background in litigation and labor & employment matters. The following are requirements for this position:
- Prior experience to include: all forms of harassment and discrimination, wrongful termination, wage and hour, and class action / PAGA defense in civil litigation, administrative and arbitration forums.
- Prior counseling advice for employers regarding labor and employment law compliance.
- Business litigation experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to multi-task and case manage in a fast-paced, yet fun, team culture.
- Must have initiative, work independently, and exercise excellent and ethical judgment.
Competitive salary with performance bonuses. Great benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, paid parking, great working environment in downtown Riverside near restaurants, famed Mission Inn, etc. and many other perks. We have a strong commitment to giving back to the community and strive to make a difference by leading, volunteering, and donating to a wide range of causes.
Please email response and resume to: email@example.com