Litigation Legal/Paralegal Assistant
Opportunity available in our downtown Riverside office for a litigation legal/paralegal assistant with 3+ years litigation law experience. Excellent location in historic downtown Riverside with competitive salary and benefits package.
- Assist attorneys with their daily business activities
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information Qualifications:
- Must be an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary/Paralegal well versed in the litigation process, 3+ years of experience
- Must have a stable background, preferably with small to mid-size law firms
- Must have a thorough knowledge of State and Federal court filing requirements, including experience with e-filing
- Must have strong knowledge of court rules, dates, procedures, Vision/Compulaw
- Familiarity with document management
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong attention to detail and deadlines and excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Only candidates with a minimum of 3 years of recent law firm experience will be considered.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience along with performance bonuses. Great benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, paid parking and a great working environment.