Sean K. Wade is a tax and corporate attorney for Varner and Brandt’s Riverside office. Sean practices in the areas of tax, corporate and business law, mergers & acquisitions, and estate planning. Prior to joining Varner & Brandt, Sean practiced as a transactional attorney in Los Angeles, Bakersfield, and the Inland Empire.
Sean received his law degree from University of San Diego School of law, and his Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation from Loyola Law School – graduating with High Distinction. Sean spent time as a law student volunteering for state and federal tax clinics offering pro bono assistance to taxpayers in need.
Sean completed his undergraduate studies at Azusa Pacific University where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts in History, graduating magna cum laude, before enrolling in law school.
When not practicing law, Sean enjoys spending time with his wife and children, watching historical documentaries, and building computers.
- Corporate & Business
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Estate Planning
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, CA, Master of Laws in Taxation, High Distinction, 2018
- University of San Diego School of Law, JD, 2017
- Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA, BA, magna cum laude, 2014
- The State Bar Of California
- Riverside County Bar Association