Linda J. Gladson, a wealth preservation attorney and Partner in Varner & Brandt’s Ontario office, has over twenty-five years of experience practicing in the areas of wealth preservation, estate planning, trust administration, probate, elder law, conservatorship and guardianships. Linda graduated from the University of California at Irvine with a BA in Social Ecology and completed her Juris Doctor at the University of San Diego School of Law. Linda is a member of the Los Angeles, San Bernardino, and Western San Bernardino County Bar Associations and belongs to the Pomona Valley Estate Planning Council and the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils. Linda is an Accredited Estate Planner (AEP®) and has a 5 Peer Review Rating with Martindale-Hubbell. Linda has served the San Bernardino Superior Court as court-appointed counsel representing conservatees.
Linda serves on the San Antonio Hospital Foundation’s Professional Advisors Council and is a member of the Board of Directors for the Ontario Community Foundation. She has served in similar capacities for the Visiting Nurses Association & Hospice of Southern California, the Upland Community Partnership for Youth Development, the Baldy View ROP Foundation, the San Bernardino County School Boards Association, the San Antonio Hospital Foundation, the House of Ruth and is a past member of the Board of Trustees of the Upland Unified School District.
Linda makes her home in Upland and enjoys spending time gardening, traveling, and hiking.
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Wealth Preservation
Honors & Awards
- AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5, Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell®
- Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®)
Community Involvement & Pro Bono
- Baldy View ROP Foundation, Past Board of Directors
- Inland Empire Planned Giving Roundtable
- Ontario Community Foundation Board of Trustees
- Professional Advisors Council, Ontario Area
- San Antonio Hospital Foundation, Past Board of Directors
- Pomona Valley Estate Planning Council, Past President, Board of Directors
- Upland Community Partnership for Youth Development, Past Board of Directors
- VNA and Hospice of Southern California, Inc., Past Board of Directors
- University of San Diego School of Law, JD, 1984
- University of California, Irvine, BA, 1980
- Rollins College, FL, 1976-78
- The State Bar of California
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Western San Bernardino County Bar Association