John “Jack” Rafter is an attorney on Varner & Brandt’s Business Litigation Team in our Riverside office.
John obtained his Juris Doctor from Western State College of Law in 2018. While in law school he worked in Contracts and was a member of winning Western States 2017/2018 National Sports Law Negotiations Competition. John worked as a research assistant for Professor Traci Porter focusing on business and economic issues.
While not practicing law, John enjoys spending time with his family, woodworking, skiing, hiking, and surfing.
- Business Litigation
- Premises Liability
- ADA Compliance and Defense
Community Involvement & Pro Bono
- Riverside County Bar Association Barristers—Member at Large
- Orange County Bar Association/Orange County Young Lawyers Division
- Former Volunteer Firefighter at Sandy Hook Volunteer Fire and Rescue
- Western State College of Law, Irvine, CA, JD, 2018
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, CA, BS, 2011
- The State Bar of California
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association