Gabriela Rodriguez is an attorney in Varner & Brandt’s Litigation and Labor & Employment departments in Riverside. Gabriela received her law degree from USC Gould School of Law. During her summers in law school, she worked as a Judicial Extern at the Dependency Court in Monterey Park and spent her second year summer as a Law Clerk at Varner and Brandt. Gabriela also worked as a research assistant for a Constitutional Law Professor and as a Pre-Law Advising Intern for undergraduate students at USC.
While at USC Gould, Gabriela was selected to participate in the Mediation Clinic and as the Senior Content Editor for the Southern California Review of Law and Social Justice Journal. In addition, Gabriela was the Community Chair for the Latino Law Students Association and Event Director for the Women’s Law Association.
- Labor & Employment
- Business and Commercial Litigation
Honors & Awards
- Mexican American Bar Foundation Scholarship
- Southern California Review of Law and Social Justice
Community Involvement & Pro Bono
- Organized and participated in panels for local Los Angeles students to de-mystify the law school process.
- Volunteered for a non-profit as a tax preparer for low-income communities in East and Southeast Los Angeles.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, JD, 2021
- University of California, Los Angeles, BA, 2018, magna cum laude
- State Bar of California
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association (Inland Empire Chapter)