Kristen Robinson Olsen is a senior associate at Varner & Brandt, LLP, and has handled litigation matters over the past 14 years. Kristen’s litigation expertise includes the resolution of business disputes, collection matters and enforcement of judgments, real estate matters, as well as labor and employment matters.
Prior to switching her career path to the law, Kristen was a banking officer in retail branches, giving her a strong foundation and understanding of banks and banking. Kristen spent several years practicing estate planning for Varner & Brandt, strengthening her experience in the area of wealth preservation.
Kristen is dedicated to the community and serves as a founding board member of the Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital Big Hearts for Little Hearts Riverside Guild. In addition, Kristen is passionate about the rights of abused children and preserving the family through her work with Olive Crest over the past ten years. For five years, Kristen served on the Olive Crest Board Of Trustees.
Kristen earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations from Claremont McKenna College in 1990. Kristen pursued a career in banking and then earned a Masters of Business Administration in 1995 from Claremont Graduate University. Kristen received her Juris Doctorate from McGeorge School of Law in 1998.
Kristen is a member of the Riverside County Bar Association, the State Bar of California, and is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Central District of California and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Business Litigation
- Labor and Employment
Community Involvement & Pro Bono
- Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital Big Hearts for Little Hearts Riverside Guild, Founding Board Member
- Olive Crest Abused Children’s Foundation, Inland Empire, Black Tie Bowling Committee
- McGeorge School of Law, JD, 1998
- Claremont Graduate University, MBA, 1995
- Claremont McKenna College, BA, 1990
- American Bar Association
- The State Bar of California
- Riverside County Bar Association
- United States District Court (Central District of California)
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
3750 University Avenue, Sixth Floor
Riverside, CA 92501