Jesse Morrison is a Business Litigation and Labor & Employment attorney in Varner & Brandt's Riverside, California office. Drawing from his years of experience as a claims adjuster in the insurance industry, where he successfully settled thousands of claims prior to entering the law profession, Jesse has been consistently effective in creatively and prudently solving complex disputes for his clients. Jesse is keenly aware of the art of negotiation and applies his invaluable experience and negotiation skills in his practice.
Prior to receiving his Juris Doctorate, Jesse served as a Judicial Extern for the Hon. Judge Roy Paul, at the Los Angeles County Superior Court.
As an accomplished athlete, Jesse was also an NCAA All American in Wrestling and is inducted into the New England Wresting Association Hall of Fame, Massachusetts High School Wresting Hall of Fame, and most recently, his high school alma mater’s hall of fame.
Honors & Awards
- Southwestern University School of Law Dean’s List 2006
- CALI Award Recipient: International Litigation and Arbitration
- New England Wresting Association Hall of Fame
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California JD, 2006
- Western New England University, Massachusetts, BA, magna cum laude 1996
- The State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Orange County Bar Association
- Western San Bernardino County Bar Association
3750 University Avenue, Sixth Floor
Riverside, CA 92501