Our attorneys and staff are entrenched in the community on the national, state, regional and local levels. Among our ranks, we serve the community in many ways including
- University of California Regent
- Little Hoover Commission Commissioner
- County Sheriff Specialized Services Bureau Deputies
- District Attorney Council Advisor
- Hospital Board Member
- Advisors to Universities and their Programs
- Boys and Girls Club Board Member
- Olive Crest Foundation Trustee
- Artist & Art Association Boards
- Community Foundation Boards
- Guest Lecturers and Speakers
- Many Other Non-profit/Community Positions
The Varner & Brandt team is proud to support The Believe Walk, and has since the Walk's inception in 2008. "The purpose of the Stater Bros. Charities & Inland Women Fighting Cancer Believe Walk is to raise critical funds that support cancer-fighting organizations in this region. Through the generosity of sponsors and donors; the Believe Walk will directly impact lives, by providing funds to improve cancer care and support services for cancer patients and their families in the Inland Empire communities of Southern California." As a part of Varner & Brandt's support of the Believe Walk we founded and sponsor Bark & Believe, which is in its 8th year encouraging all Dogs to bring along their Humans to support survivors at the Walk. About 1000 dogs are now particiapting each year.
This year at the Believe Walk, Varner & Brandt will be launching “Melanomore” – a community outreach program that educates patients, families and the general public about sun safety practices and skin cancer prevention.
Not only do we serve, we consistently contribute to, and are actively involved in, causes important to our region.